Tuesday 7 April 2009

Income Tax Submission.

The annual income tax submission process is quite tedious for me. First, I have to go all the way to Shah Alam Plaza Perangsang enduring the traffic. Then, I would have to go in loop searching for a place to park. Finally, parking at the nearby mall, I would have to walk abit. At the income tax office, I would have to wait for about an hour. This year, I decided to follow the rest of the population to submit directly to their website. They gave me the PIN and it is way easier. I could quickly amend the numbers if I leave something out. The staffs are stern looking but ok, at least they try to help and provide as much infos as possible. The only problem is that when I called to confirm the location of the office, it is always on hold and busy.

No comments: