Sunday 24 May 2009

Elvis Presley.




Would you believe that yesterday
This girl was in my arms and swore to me
She'd be mine eternally
And Marie's the name of his latest flame
~ Marie's The Name (His Latest Flame)
You fooled me with your kisses
you cheated and you schemed
heaven knows how you lied to me
you're not the way you seemed
~ Devil In Disguise
Won't let our love survive
or dry the tears from your eyes
but let's don't let a good thing die
when honey
you know I have never lied to you
~ Suspicious Mind
Bright light city gonna set my soul
gonna set my soul on fire
got a whole lot of money that's ready to burn
so get those stakes up higher
There's a thousand pretty women waitin out there
And they're all livin devil may care
And I'm just the devil with love to spare
~ Viva Las Vegas

No comments: