Saturday 31 January 2009

CNY 09 pt. 5





1st day of CNY. Slept quite late, woke up only at around 10.30am. Quickly took shower (refreshing!) and change into new clothing bought from Giant. I usually make it a personal practise not to purchase anything over MYR50. Afterall, I am gonna wear it for the 1st 2 days of CNY only...and further more, it can be quite hot and humid. So it is usually a singlet or thin cotton tee for me. This year I managed to get an interesting tee which has Union Made printed on it with pic of chaps digger, an interesting tribute to the repros I reckoned.
Esther and I gave Chloe and Dylan the angpows, followed by mom and pop, as well as to the cousins and relatives. We could not make up any witty CNY greeting lines, so usually we will just say Kong Hei Fatt Choy, San Thye Kin Hong ie Happy CNY, Healthy Always. Chloe wore a dress and Dylan has a nice shirt and khakis short. Both looked so adorable! Whilst Chloe always say "don wan" or no to everything including angpows, Dylan is quite keen and eager to grab as many as he could.

No comments: