Sunday 16 November 2008

Evisu Lot 2000 No.1 Special - breakin it in...





Today marked the first day I worn my first pair of Evisu Lot 2000 No.1 Special. I wore it during the trip to KLCC. I had been trying to sell it off on eBay but there are no takers, so I decided to wear it as a personal project to see how well it will fade. I was trying to dispose off this pair as it was pretty tight on the waist line and also I got another pair. The jean was bought in raw and hemmed to specific lenght, unfortunately, the original chainstiching was not replicated but it's alright. I noticed a few envious glance from shoppers in the know...but then again I may be too sensitive ;) I wil try to refrain from washing to "capture" the fades for at least 6 months, very much depends on the amount of times I will wear it and the degree of "smell" I can tolerate. It pretty much stained everything in came in contact with indigo. Breaking in post soak raw denim was still like wearing cardboard around my legs...

No comments: